I was gonna take a nap, but then i did this instead

I was lying on the couch with Lucifer, about to doze off, when instead of sleeping, i decided to rearrange the crap out of my work space.
Stuff was cleaned, organized or thrown out, and furniture was moved around.
I don't know exactly what happened, or where that sudden burst of energy came from, but it felt great.
It's by no means perfect or finished, but it's still a hell of a lot better than before.

My corner is a corner no more
Better

Allans side of the room is still a total mess, and we still have no clue about what to do with that.
I have a feeling that nothing will ever be just right in this old, crooked, too-low-ceilinged-apartment, but this is home and we just have to find a way to make it work.

Hey, by the way, i think i just had my first good Monday in what seems like months!
Felt like a Sunday, got tons of shit done, had ice cream.
Yup, i needed that.

Labels: ,