Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I was gonna take a nap, but then i did this instead

I was lying on the couch with Lucifer, about to doze off, when instead of sleeping, i decided to rearrange the crap out of my work space.
Stuff was cleaned, organized or thrown out, and furniture was moved around.
I don't know exactly what happened, or where that sudden burst of energy came from, but it felt great.
It's by no means perfect or finished, but it's still a hell of a lot better than before.

My corner is a corner no more
Better

Allans side of the room is still a total mess, and we still have no clue about what to do with that.
I have a feeling that nothing will ever be just right in this old, crooked, too-low-ceilinged-apartment, but this is home and we just have to find a way to make it work.

Hey, by the way, i think i just had my first good Monday in what seems like months!
Felt like a Sunday, got tons of shit done, had ice cream.
Yup, i needed that.

4 comments:

  1. Wow the room looks great! But won't you have your back to Allan now?

    PS I love your crazy angled too low ceilinged apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rad. come do my house now.
    or send an energy burst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love having my own little space to just create! And it feels so much better when its organized and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det ser godt ud fru Aktiv! Og det med is? Også godt!

    ReplyDelete