A walk in the woods

My moms birthday yesterday was an unusually rainy and windy day.
Rainy days suck when all you want to do is be outside, but we tried to make the best of it.

I doodled with some watercolor, read a book, drank some tea, and Allan watched half a season of Mighty Boosh
Lucifer just snuggled
In the afternoon, while the rain took a small break, i went for a walk with my mom and my cousin
Blurry, wild raspberry
Mmmmm, moss....
Taking pictures in this weather was really hard, i had to hold this plant still while taking this
Nikolaj fed this cow so i could photograph it... teamwork!
The birthday girl, cutting her delicious, fresh baked bread (she's gonna be pissed when she sees i posted a picture of her in an apron, but i think she looks just fine)

The weather is much improved today and me and Allan plan to hit a flea market in the big city (read: bigger town).

Labels: , , , , , ,