Friday, June 18, 2010

Please don't make me come up with a headline...

Oh, jetlag*, i have not missed you at all...
We just got in last night, and we probably should have taken the day off today, but we didn't.
Oh, well, falling asleep while tattooing is no big deal, right?

Our flight home was, if possible, just as bad as the one we took getting over there, but i don't even wanna get into the details.
The important thing is that we made it back ok, and that our luggage wasn't even close to being over the weight limit.

Lucifer seemed pretty happy about getting back to work

Around closing time, our Canadian buddies Liam and Marika, who we met last year, came to the shop.
They're here for about a week, and even though i can barely form a sentence today (trust me, it took me about ten minutes to write this one) it was great to see them again.
We're going to brunch and a flea market tomorrow, possibly sushi too!

After work we met up with Martin for ice cream and coffee

I'll get to the US posts as soon as my brain is back to normal, promise!

*You know what, spell check, i don't care if it is two words, i'll write it like this if i want to!

5 comments:

  1. I hate jetlags. Last time I had one I started crying at the weirdest things not even knowing why. This went on for several days!
    I hope yours won't take that long.
    Isn't it great to have Lucifer back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever had letlag! Lucky me, because it always sounds awful when people talk about it!

    Hope the jetlag doesn't put you off coming to London! I'm hoping to make a little holiday of it and stay for 3 or 4 days - we should go shopping!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jetlag and a cold... Sounds familiar...

    I can't believe that even with all that candy you weren't over! Unless you ate it all first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Betty, jetlag is still going strong, i have insomnia now, so weird.
    But yes, having my little monkey back is the best, i missed him so much!

    samboy, it feels kinda like a mix between a hangover and vertigo, and much like a hangover, it seems to get worse the older you get.
    Ugh.
    But yay to shopping in London!

    MinusAll, why, thank you!

    Corey, oh, it was eaten, otherwise we would have been over for sure.
    But the tea made it back!
    Oh, how good are ketchup chips?
    I wish i had some right now...

    ReplyDelete