A good hair day

Yesterday was a big day for Amalie's head.
First i took it to the hairdresser, where it got a new haircut, and later i colored that hair at home.
Yup, a big day.

The hair appointment went great.
My appointment wasn't with my regular girl, but the new girl was really nice and totally up for doing something silly.
So in the end i got the short hair i really wanted, while keeping it long enough to shield my scar from the sun (the real reason i couldn't go super short).
How is that possible, you ask?
I'll show you!

From the front
And whoa, from the sides, it's like two haircuts for the price of one!
The color is actually more red than in the picture

I use these natural colors that are really great, but they have to stay in for up to two hours.
And because we got home late and had to eat first, i didn't get the dye out until, like, 2 in the morning.
Which usually wouldn't be a big deal because we're always up that late, but last night i was tired and not really in the mood to sit around with a towel on my head.
But today i'm glad i did it, i feel like a new person!

Labels: