March 2nd

I wanna be able to say that the hardest part is over, but i'm not sure that it is.
But we have moved.
The old shop is empty and the new shop is full.
We haven't slept much or eaten right in a long time, and i for one am starting to look a little rough.
Junkfood and stress is making my skin look terrible and to make matters worse my face collided with a heavy shelf yesterday, and i now have a giant, red bruise on my nose.
Not to mention all the other minor cuts and bruises...
But it's all worth it, someday soon we'll have the best studio* ever!

What i wear, or a variation of the same outfit anyway
What's in my kangaroo pocket at all times; screws and a pencil
What my office will look like, plus shadow me and Wookie in the background

More moving photos, but not as many as you'd expect from me, on the other blog.

*I have to stop calling it a "shop" cause it's just not a shop any more.

Labels: