Lucifer & Masumi

We're going to Bisserup for christmas in just a few days, but i still have a few non-christmas market pictures taken around the house the last time we were there.

I also completely forgot to mention this in the last Bisserup post, but we actually brought two dogs to the country.
Our friends asked if we could dog sit for a day while they, and about a 100.000 other brave souls, protested in the streets of Copenhagen.
So we turned one day into two and brought little Masumi along with us.

Two old friends, neither of them loving the 1 1/2 hour ride
My moms new lamp
My dads new bookcase, only it's not for books, it's for LPs, cassette tapes, eight-tracks and CDs
My moms silver workshop
I took a picture of Lucifer and then i fell asleep
And then Allan took this
Cute squirrel oven
My parents have weird shit
Sunday, the weather was so fucking cold, but also so pretty
You can see the snow-filled skies in the distance though
Masumi, and her cute little ears, running on the beach
... ears that sometimes get in the way, just ask Lucifer!
Critters in a basket

Ah, i can't wait to get back down there, i just wish Masumi was coming too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,