December 16th and 17th

Yesterday: really cute tights, in the best color ever, that i can't wear because the temperatures are practically arctic outside today.
This morning: STAR TREK!!! (Sorry about the caps, i really like Star Trek).

I might stand up to the cold and wear them soon anyway... or just indoors maybe

This morning on my way to work, my fingers started hurting in a way they haven't done since i was a little kid, outside building snowmen or starting a snowball fight.*
The pain was so terrible that i considered just ditching my bike and hailing a taxi, and when i finally got here it took me about 15 minutes to defrost my hands.
I don't know how i'm gonna get to work tomorrow, but i don't think it'll be by bike.

*Who am i kidding, i never started snowball fights, i throw like a weak girl with a broken wrist.

Labels: , , ,