Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bad blogger

I have excuses!
Many of them!
Wait just a minute, you did notice that i haven't been blogging much, right?
If not, just ignore me.

Since we got back from Kyoto i honestly haven't had a moment to sit down, have some coffee, edit pictures and write about my adventures.
And as much as i'd like to, i'm probably not gonna have time while we're here.
Tomorrow we're going to Yokohama again, but this time we will be staying there overnight.
Shige booked the hotel for us, so i have no idea what the internet status is there, but if there is any, i promise to stay in a blog all day!

Today i hung out with both Ai and Izu, last night Crystal, but more about them later (there's that time issue again).
For now i'll just post a few pictures and say goodnight.
When i come home to this apartment it'll be time to pack up and go home.
Bummer.

At a pretty shop in Kyoto
Total matryoshka madness!
But i bought these two, not sure why, but it seemed like the thing to do at the time
Mr. Fox from Russia
And his little deer buddy, who's probably from China

8 comments:

  1. I love all the bright colorful toys! And the little deer has a very sweet face. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nå, dér var du! Troede lige, du var lost in translation. Godt at høre, I har det travlt og godt.

    Ræve er de nye ugler! Jeg siger det bare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love matryoshkas. So many cute ones! The cats look adorable.

    I've been a bad blogger too. And I don't even have excuses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malle.... jeg elsker din blog... apecielt naar i fiser af til Japan. Det ser jo fantastisk ud. Jeg er groen af misundelse. Men nu maa i altsaa godt komme hjem saa vi kan faa brugt de nye noegler, og faa bestilt noget nyt rengoerings stads ;)
    Savner jer. Kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fox because he reminds me of a little armadillo! Armadillatryosha! Priscilla would love those... she keeps digging out my matryoshkas, taking them apart, and kissing all of their little faces.

    I think a lot of people have been slacking on blogging, including me, but it's ok... busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Amelie,
    I love all the matryoshkas,I have to buy some of these, but I dont get why is our capital city(Prague) full of this stuff..? Isnt it originally from Russia? I´m asking because it seems to me that you are more informed than me,because you travel a lot etc..:)

    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. the deer is really really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,

    Yes, they are originally from Russia, so you'd think that Prague had more of them than, say, Kyoto!
    Strange.
    I'm actually hoping to visit Prague this year for the first time, so let me know if you find any shops that have cute, folky stuff similar to these!

    A

    ReplyDelete