Snot demons

I'm still having trouble understanding how dark and cold it got here all of a sudden.
It literally happened over the four days we were in the UK and that's just not enough time to adjust.
My body agrees with me there and i now have a cold.
I'm fighting it with vitamins, tea and the 'Quils of day and night that i buy in the States for occasions such as this.

I've been in the basement to pick up some winter essentials, boots, hats and mittens to be exact, but it all smells like basement too.
And on top of the stinky washing machine (still trying to fix that) our apartment just generally smells pretty bad.
And i'm really sensitive when it comes to smells.
Great!

Today i'm gonna try to clean this place so i can relax in it.
I don't know about you, but i can't really, truly relax in a space that's not clean and somewhat tidy.
Instead of relaxing i'll be thinking about what i should be doing instead of what i am doing, so in order to have a nice weekend (and beat this cold) i need to do this first.
Wish me luck!

Day before yesterday, heattech leggins and japanese schoolgirl cardigan from Uniqlo, shirtdress from Lowrys farm (also Japan) and my new, vintage boots
And of course this, faux fur hat bought at a thrift store many, many years ago
Yesterday i found my other faux fur hat, this one if from Koenji

Labels: , , ,