And the days grow darker

I gave myself the day off today.
I've been feeling so bad, and when Allan suggested i take a day off it took me about a nano second to say "ok".
Of course, instead of relaxing like i should be, i've been doing laundry, going to the post office, taking the dog for an hour long walk and doing the dishes.
But i also managed to finish the sweat pants i started the other day.
For a moment it felt kind of silly to spend so much time on something i could buy finished for about a 100 dkr. down the street, but i had the fabric and the opportunity, and there is something very satisfying about being able to do stuff like this for yourself and the planet.

Black velour with a comfy loose waistband
Here's me, blending right in
They're a little too short, but that's what was left of the fabric

In two weeks we're going to Japan.
Still haven't studied.
I'm excited about going back, as always, but at the same time there's so much going on here at the moment, that i can hardly imagine leaving.
Maybe that's why leaving is such a good idea?
The world can wait.

Labels: , , ,