Welcome to Tirol

I don't really know what happened here...
I was just gonna go buy some hair-color, but instead i ended up at a thrift store on Vesterbrogade where i bought not one but two vintage Tyrolean dresses!
Wtf?
I went in looking for something cute to wear at the London convention (which is so soon, panic, shock, nerves!) and left with something that i can't wear anywhere.
Smart move, Amalie, really smart.
They had a bunch of cute dresses, but none of them really fit me, they were all either m/l or xxs.

Toycam gone mad
It's both green and red, perfect for indecisive people like myself
This one is navy and pink
I immediately started a matching headband (mostly cause i need something to do when i take a break from the wedding piece i'm working on, if i don't have a backup project i'll just rush things and fuck it all up)
Oh and Dear Lord of Shopping, why even show me this lemon colored beauty if it won't fit me? Why?


Back to work.

Labels: