Close, but no Tokyo Sprinter

We went to town on Allans bike today.
I love to ride around on Allans bike with Lucifer on my lap, it's pretty much my favorite thing in the world.
But the reason i didn't take my own bike was actually that i'd planned to buy the Tokyo Sprinter i fell in love with a few weeks ago.
Sadly, they didn't have an orange one that was assembled, so i'll have to come back another day, maybe tuesday.
I can wait.

So awesome

After the bike non-shopping we went to check out this fancy schmancy shop that is currently exhibiting some of the photographs from the tattoo book.
Turns out that the only really huge photograph on display was of... me.
Yeah, weird.

Here i am, in this store i can't even afford to shop at, ha!
What up!
For once Allans portrait was fairly small (he didn't mind)

It got cold, so we headed back to Vesterbro to buy coffee and some cream soda for later, and apparently on Vesterbro it is now officially autumn

Ok, enough slacking, back to hat and collage making!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,