Anniversary goodness

Man, sorry for the lack of posts lately.
I was gonna do an anniversary post yesterday, but we got back from work so late that we decided to veg out on the couch with burgers and ice cream instead.
So here, a few shots from our magical day!

Mr. Husband got me pretty flowers
I got dressed up for going out for coffee
And again for dinner (i like dressing up)
It rained all day
I picked the entertainment and surprised Allan with a trip to the planetarium to watch "Dolphins and Whales in 3D" (romance for nerds, y'all)
I learned that manatees are the best animals ever and that i'm a little scared of humpback whales
Dinner was awesome, but there were almost too many dishes for me (i could eat them all, but my attention span can't handle sitting around for that long waiting for food)
Panna cotta!


We ended our evening on the couch watching "Swimming Pool".
If anyone can tell us what the last 7 minutes was about, please do let me know cause i haven't got a fucking clue.
But otherwise, one of the best days in a long, long time.

Labels: , , ,