1. It's important to start moving long before hitting the water
2. Why use your hind legs when your front legs can do all the work?
3. A tail is an excellent steering device, so use it if you have it
4. You may be scared of water, but if someone is in the water, asking if you'd like a treat, i say go for it!
5. Dried seaweed is a great when you leave your towel at home (not in video, sadly)
Ps. He swam out to Allan by himself, we don't just hold him over water and drop him.
Well, not often anyway.