Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crazy in love...

Hurried home from work to wash my leaking (eww) plastic wrapped arm.
Besides being swollen and bruised it's looking pretty good.

Me and Allan just ate a pasta salad and some vegetarian not-meatballs (trust me, they're delicious) although he was so late that i almost started without him.

While waiting for my man and dog
My arm is looking so much better now, almost complete


If you're bored or waiting for someone, check out this version of Beyonces "Crazy in Love" by Antony and the Johnsons, if you like that sort of stuff.
I think it's crazy awesome.

7 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! I'm loving the bird skull on your arm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it! The bird skull is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maaaaaand den ser sej ud!
    Og Antony's Crazy in Love er virkelig god!

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so rad that you got a new tattoo. I love the design. No one else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, i'm really happy with it too.
    I keep telling the owl to heal faster so i can get it finished soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so beautiful. i can't wait to see the new art in person! october, is it?

    i heart antony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last three weeks of November!!
    Wanna hang out?

    ReplyDelete