Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pictures from the computer

I was just looking through my many folders for some flower pictures, and i found these.
Frida Kahlo.
Seriously.
How cool was she?
Too cool, people.
Too cool.




Update: Me and Allan just watched the movie, Allan for the first time and me for the first time since i saw it in the theater.
Still so good and so pretty.
And i desperately want to live in a colorful country.
And possibly another decade.

But i'd settle for painting my kitchen blue.

7 comments:

  1. I love Frida! I made a bunch of magnets out of my Frida postcards recently, a good way to save them!

    http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/agent_orange__/frida.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know someone's REALLY cool when his/her own people worship them, too. mexico loves her. substance, style, and confidence. a libertine! ubercool. zo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the movie a long time ago selma hayeck rt? good movie great artist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that's the one. She's good in it too.

    I'd love to visit her museum, it looks magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i soooo want to live in another decade.
    trouble is, i can never decide which one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite movies ever!

    ReplyDelete