Mission(s) accomplished

Got up early and went to jazz brunch.
Which is exactly what it sounds like: jazz and brunch.
My dad and brother played. My mom was there too.
The weather was great and the place had a nice view of the harbour.
It was a nice way to wake up.

Got home and gave the apartment a good cleaning.
Did a bunch of laundry too.
Felt really good to get that done.
I should have done that days ago actually, it could have helped me feel better.
Oh well, it's done now.

Then i continued some projects i started yesterday.
Even finished one of them.

Patterns* and quick sketch

Almost there
Done, a little 60's style mini dress

We went out for some icecream too.
And on the way home i bought myself some cheap flowers.
Cause i did good today.
Thanks me.



Allan is painting flash, so keep an eye on his blog, he should be posting the whole thing soon.


*If you can call it that, i'm hopeless at that part.

Labels: , , , ,