Sascha is here!

I love having visitors.
I especially love it when our friends just decide to come by for a couple of days and only give us a couple of days notice.
I'm not being sarcastic here by the way, i really do like that. I think people, Danes in particular, overplan everything. You have to let people know months in advance if you wanna come over and hang out with them for a few hours. It's super annoying.
Back to Sascha who just decided to come up and get tattooed by our guest artist at the shop, Dan Sinnes, and at the same time hang out for a couple of days.
We haven't seen him since new years, so it was a great surprise. He's a good houseguest too, he knows his way around our place and he makes himself at home.

So, here we are on our way home from work today. Sascha on my bike, me and Lucifer on Allans.



Labels: , , , ,