So fresh, so clean


My computer got a much needed spring cleaning last night.

Now it's all... working.
Like a new baby computer.
Now comes the hassle of trying to remember every damn login, different combinations of the same usernames and passwords.
Not an easy task, when you have as many different accounts all over the place as i have.

I'm taking the day off to do some laundry, go to the bank and hopefully figure out what clothes to bring to California. I got a dress in the mail yesterday, that i won on ebay. I'm taking that.

Only two more days. I never get excited before travels, not until i'm in the air, looking down on Denmark.

The picture is from a show, Martin took it. It later became an album cover of some kind.

I cleaned up my many picture folders too. There's a system there that only i understand.
Most of the time anyway.

Labels: ,