Friday, April 25, 2008

Third

Not having much to say is no excuse, the blogging must go on.

Nicks return from Austria has been todays highlight. We haven't seen him in about a month and a half, due to our always terrible travel coordination skills. He brough about a ton of Milka and Mozart Tafel (a variation on Mozart Kugel) chocolates home with him... and for some strange reason my tummy now hurts!? Couldn't possibly be all the chocolate i ate, everyone knows that candy is good for you.

I know it doesn't matter since only about five people are ever gonna read this (that's including me), but it bothers me that i can't come up with a good name... oh, well, it'll come to me.

I gotta go home before this turns into another 12 hour workday.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's all the bio vege sugarless full grain "good for you" foods that you eat that make you sick !? You should have more of the wonderful chocolate I brought back to balance it out ... Yes yes ... I am sure of these facts !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not true! you seem like you have alot of followers on here. and im one of your newer ones. i think your blog is great, i have decided to start reading your blog from the beginning. im not sure if you see new comments on old blogs, BUT its great! & i love the pictures too. i plan on putting up pictures for mine but my pictures probably wont come out as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tattooed Lady, at the time of this post there really were only four or five readers, it's taken me a while to get to 200 and something.
    Thanks for going back and reading the older posts too, that's really cool!

    ReplyDelete